If you haven’t heard about 8-ball pool games then you probably lived in a cave. They’re one of the most played games on a mobile phone, 24 hours a day. However, you probably want to get better at the game and move onto the bigger leagues. So, let’s go through a step-by-step introduction to the game and we’ll provide some tips that will help you quickly settle all of your pool games.
Online 8 ball pool is pretty much the same thing as its offline cousin. Therefore, if you have a good eye and if you’re good to the offline game, these skills can be easily transferred to the online version. The only difference that you may see is that sometimes, you can see the path the white ball takes, depending upon the angle of your cue.
These games are usually played from a 2D, birds-eye perspective, which may lead to a problem: shots that seem simple may actually be pretty challenging, because you can’t actually see the right path of the ball, so our suggestion is that you tilt your phone horizontally to see the path better.
Must Read: Mobile Game Development Company
The game is controlled online and they usually have the following:
– a cursor on the balls to show you where they’ll move once hit
– a power-bar for selecting the strength of your shot
– a representation of the cue ball which is usually in the top-right corner of your screen, where you can choose the point of the cue-ball to strike in order to apply some sweet spin.
However, don’t be fooled by the 2D layout, because the physics of the ball movement resemble the real ones, thanks to a 3D software that adds some realism to your 8 ball pool game.
Without further ado, let’s go in the best tips that will quickly make you rise to the top:
- Always try to see where the cue-ball will end when making a shot because if you’re able to anticipate where it’ll land, you should be able to plan your 2-3 shots in advance.
- The game isn’t always about attacking if you don’t have a clear shot that you’re certain will be successful, try to leave the cue-ball in a position that makes it difficult or even impossible for your opponent to make a legal shot.
- If you’re playing for money, you should give all of your attention this game and treat it as if it was offline.
All in all, 8 ball pool games are an amazing way to spend a relaxing evening, it’s even better than casino game nights! During the past years, some 8 ball pool games have appeared on which you can use real money and they have over 3000 players online at all times. In any case, we’re sure that you’ll rise to the top if you follow these exact 3 steps thoroughly.
Twistfuture Software is leading 8 ball pool game development company in India. We offer 8 ball pool game development for Android, iOS, and web. We also provide all types of casino games for clients. We have developed many card games like Rummy, Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, Poker games etc.